Monday, September 13, 2010

Army Wives

Almost nothing in my life resembles the tv drama, "Army Wives," at least not the half an episode that I've seen.  Despite the fact that a lot of us don't have much in common aside from our husband's occupation, I've met a lot of fun, interesting, resilient women and truly enjoyed getting to know them.  A very limited few are stuffy or judgmental, but most are refreshingly natural..... Or at least until we have an official event.  Below is the picture of the new battalion commander's wife's welcome party- there is etiquette to be followed for these events, people!  Matching outfits complete with scarves adorned with the battalion crest!  In reality it wasn't formal whatsoever, but I wanted to share this picture where I look very "Army wife-ish."  Silly.
(I'm in the front as close to the chocolate fountain as possible, where else would I be?)

1 comment:

  1. Too funny. I have to make sure Steph takes a look at this. Nothing that interesting here yet. We need to Skype soon. You won't believe the new, big JP. Oh, big temperature drop today...

    ReplyDelete