Hey, I really am enjoying your blog. I can't tell you the number of times I have told people here in the Poke about your wallet story. The best part is how you wrote it! You really have a knack! Now, I can tell others about Haley's teaching experience, also! You two are just TOOooooo much fun!
It looks just like markets in Beijing but written in Korean! What do they sell in the "Skin Food" store?? It is in the picture behind Haley.
ReplyDeleteHey, I really am enjoying your blog. I can't tell you the number of times I have told people here in the Poke about your wallet story. The best part is how you wrote it! You really have a knack! Now, I can tell others about Haley's teaching experience, also! You two are just TOOooooo much fun!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I'm SO GLAD you two started a blog!!
ReplyDelete