Our first discussions about our blog have revolved around a very important decision: the title. Content, posting frequency, and the rest will sort itself out. But the title is forever.
Here are a few others we considered:
Bein' Korean
Seoul Many Adventures
Kimchi Glee
Soju Sojourners
Korea Feva (as in Korea Fever, the term for Korean pop culture's new worldwide popularity)
Hopefully we'll manage to entertain you with pictures and stories of our time in South Korea. Stay tuned, because the kickoff story is pretty wild! Until then, seoul long, friends!
I've been waiting for this blog so we know what's happening.Do you carry an american dictionary with you or do you just guess what the conversation is about? I like the title of your blog. I'm forwarding this info to the cousins so they can keep in touch with you and Andrew. Write often. Love and blessings,
ReplyDeleteGrandma Marianne
So, after 2 years in Korea...
ReplyDeleteSoju Moju...
Kimchee Hear Me...
Kimbop Cannot Stop...
We're so jealous of the two of you!
Andy and Steph
Good idea to post a blog. Now when you call I will not be asking a ton of questions only a few questions. I will be waiting for the next "adventure" on the blog.
ReplyDeleteMom
What an exciting day you had (also hilarious)on your first day touring the city.I could send you an over the shoulder purse for security. Keep those blogs coming. Be careful and stay well. Grandma Marianne
ReplyDeleteOh, one more...
ReplyDeleteSeoul Mates