Thursday, July 12, 2012

Annyeong-hi Gyesayo

I'm pretty sure that  means goodbye or "go in peace" in Korean, but then again there's a different goodbye for if you're leaving or staying and I did not commit to learning the language during our three years here.  Still, I put in a pretty solid effort at making best buddies, trying new foods, traveling around Asia, and being charmed by my surroundings.  It's been a wonderful and memorable three years, and now it's time to close this chapter of our lives (and this blog) and make our way back to the States.  Long lost family and friends, here we come!  Peace Out, Korea.

Sending our love to America on Independence Day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking us along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss being "in touch" with you! Plus, as an English teacher, it is always a true pleasure to read such amazingly skillful writing! Have as much fun during the next part of your journey, and let us know how you are doing! Jana
    Janal.Rieck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete